Saturday, May 22, 2010

I OWE IT ALL TO BABY PEANUT


A never before encountered incident has occurred in the life of baby-carrying Naomi.  My mammary glands are kicking in for some hard labour towards the end of the year and as a result have expanded to something a woman can almost be proud of.  Having been somewhat challenged in that department my entire life, this is a startling and most welcome change.  I’ve even had a couple of honks while I run and I like to think that this is the reason and not because I’m now running so slowly it looks concerning to a passerby.  I planned this deliberately folks.  Baby due right at summer time so I can make maximum use of my new chest and indulge in a secret long-time longing to wear plunging, v-neck, cleavage showing tops!  I love you Peanut, bring it on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...