Thursday, May 19, 2011

THE NON-BLOG BLOG


I have no blog for you I’m afraid, because today I took Miss Q to her first cultural experience (apart from Australia Day, which arguably doesn’t count).
Today we went to The Art Gallery to view the entries in this year’s Archibald Prize.
Except Miss Q wasn’t particularly interested in viewing them, so she and I sat outside while she tried to head butt the concrete instead.
Don’t worry, I didn’t let her.
And now I’m doing work that I’m not getting paid for yet, but there is hope that I will somewhere down the line…
Though, there’ll be no hope for it at all if I don’t stop typing this non-blog blog and get back to my non-paid work.
So farewell.
I’ll catch you on the flip side.
I’ve never really understood that saying, but it makes me feel groovy just to say it.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...