Thursday, February 23, 2012

IF YOU'RE BREASTFEEDING, DON'T READ THIS.

There is no blog today because yesterday nearly did me in and today I underestimated the walk from the bus stop to my parents place, and sweated for twenty-five minutes pushing Q uphill in her chariot in the blazing midday sun.
And all I can think of is brownie.
My world famous chocolate brownie.
So I whipped it up and am about to eat it all piece by piece by piece.
And you too can whip it up because I'm going to share the recipe with you below.
But I warn you, don't try this if you're breastfeeding.
Because one taste of this delicious lifesaver at 3 o'clock in the afternoon when your eyeballs are hurting with the effort to even stay in their sockets, and you'll be hooked.
It's like a defibrillator. It will bring you back to life in 4 minutes or less. Guaranteed.

NAOMI'S WORLD FAMOUS CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
1 cup sugar
120g butter
2 eggs
1dash of vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa

Melt butter, beat eggs, wack in a bowl with everything else.
Mix.
Pour into a small-ish dish that you've lined with paper.
4 mins in the microwave
And there you have it.
Your life is saved.
But remember, don't blame me when you find yourself making it every single afternoon.
I did warn you.

These are not mine.
 Mine are way better but I don't have the
cord to connect to the computer.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I was totally telling someone about YOUR brownie recipe just the other day... yum... I can't wait to get home now and make this - the kids are going to be calling me "hero" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of service lady. Let me know what they think xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky (or unluckily) I don't have a microwave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duuuuuuuude. Only thing we use it for. I do worry about the microwaving issues, but not enough to stop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...