Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TO HAVE OR NOT TO HAVE THAT IS TODAY'S QUESTION



I mentioned previously that I will be interviewing guest speakers at this year's Women, Management and Work conference.
I think I may also have mentioned how intimidating their resumes and job titles sound.
That's ok. I'm an actor.
I shall pretend I've had a real job and know exactly what it's like to be in charge of big budgets, go to board meetings and fire people for not meeting their KPI's.
That's how you know someone is a Corporate High-flyer. They use lots of acronyms.
One of these fabulous women - Andrea Culligan - wrote a guest blog on Mia Freedman's website.
Have a squiz if you've got the time. She writes on a much talked about subject. Everyone from politicians to grandmothers have an opinion on this one.
For my part, I don't care either way.
Have one or don't.
But do it for the right reasons and make damn sure you don't have any regrets.
One way or the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...