Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WOMEN AS LEADERS...JUST ASK Q


A few weeks ago I received an email from CP Communications asking if I would be interested in interviewing some of the women speaking at this year’s Women, Management and Work conference at Macquarie University.

At first I admit to being a little bamboozled by their choice of interviewer.
But then I realised that I am, in fact, perfect for the job.
Miss Q could be their guest speaker. She’s been leading me on a merry dance since the day she arrived.

Unfortunately, all of these women are serious over-achievers. It will be just like when I was at Sydney Girls High and everyone else in my year was planning on studying engineering or actuarial studies while I was busy playing the lead in the school musical.

I’ve read these women's bios and looked at the titles on their business cards – seriously, I have no idea what half of them do.

But once I’ve interviewed them I will.
And so will you.
Their words of wisdom and tidbits of advice to help us takeover the world (or at least our little corner of it) shall be published right here on this blog.

Stand by people.
Get ready to leeeeeeeearn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...