Monday, June 14, 2010

INTERPRETING MY PEANUT BABY DREAMS


I have had two consecutive dreams that I am giving birth to a very dark haired girl.  The first dream had her being born only five months into the pregnancy, but in some weird link to the Twilight series (which I read but too long ago for them to effect my dreams I would think) the baby is born a toddler.
The second dream was more mundane but a dark brunette just the same.
And so, like all sensible, normal people I decided to interpret my dreams with the use of the ever so handy internet.
Apparently seeing a baby in your dream signifies warmth, innocence and new beginnings. It tells of something in my inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and uncorrupted.
But then it adds this…if you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes. 
I think I liked the first definition more.  It’s great, this dream interpreting site, you can interpret anything, they’ve even got a definition for basting meat. Its means you want more pizzazz in your life.
I read on…
If I’d dreamt I was a brunette it would mean either I need to be more down to earth, or it could be symbolic of my sultriness and smoldering sexuality.  (I don’t know if you can relate that to your unborn child and I’m also not sure I want a smoldering newborn).
To see a girl in my dream represents my playful, innocent and childlike nature.  Or it can also represent all the feminine qualities of my character.  That’s a bit ambiguous isn’t it?
By my translation, it seems that my dreams meant a place of warmth and innocence riddled with anxiety and the possibility of a down to earth yet sultry new born.
The internet can be a dangerous place indeed…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...