Monday, June 14, 2010

TIGHT ARSE BITES ME IN THE ARSE


My husband calls me a tight arse, but I see no need to pay for internet when some generous neighbour nearby has theirs unlocked and I can use it instead.
Only problem is, said generous neighbour has either moved or found me out as we’ve had no internet for the past week or so.  Which means I am forced to go up to our local cafĂ©, order their fabulous scrambled eggs and sit there to get my work done.  I am considering getting one of those internet sticks but need to do the maths to work out if it’s cheaper to buy eggs and tea every day and treat myself to a change of scenery or stay in the bat cave and work from home.  The former idea has far more appeal…
I tell you this by way of apology for being a little tardy in my postings and responses, I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...